4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade class champion, school champion
Wise County grade level spelling bee: 4th grade-2nd place, 6th grade-1st place, 7th and 8th first place
Wise County Best of County all grades-won it in 7th and 8th grade..
went on to the Regionals in Knoxville for the Times Sentinel regions, finished 14th out of 60 some..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
I bow to you...o great spelling bee king! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
![]()
haha... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I'm definitely a Christian... I talk to Jesus all the time about anything & everything...
good goin david im proud of you that was the best thing you could have ever said lol i have to admit myself i am not down with jesus but i aint gonna get on here and say boo to him either
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
Man u were the best speller ever...
I won a couple but not like u the "king". haha
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
I'm down with my homeboy jesus....
hey burton 2019...you said that you didnt see anything on this thread that said no hatin...how can you hate on Jesus... he died on a cross for you.....just dont understand how you can hate on Someone that would do that for you.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
im down with Jesus. We hang out everyday.
[/ QUOTE ]
does this look like im hatin on jesus?...glad to see you can read buddy! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] learn how to read posts before you get on here running your mouth about stuff you have absolutely no clue about
Bookmarks